Group exercise Instructor
- Location: Middle East
- Job Outline:
We are currently recruiting for fitness professionals for a new build health club in Abu Dhabi the capital of the UAE and just 1-2 hours’ drive form the exciting city of Dubai. Abu Dhabi is a smaller city but still with a lively atmosphere and good all round amenities for entertainment , shopping and dining.
The drive of the business relies 70% on classes and 30% on PT, so it is essential that all trainers have a vast experience in teaching large groups, able to offer various class programs and to be very fit and outgoing. PT sales come largely from class attendees so hence the importance of an exceptional group class skill.
Please find to follow requirements for this role please read through and if of interest let me know please
Group Class instructor with Personal Trainer qualification
Salary AED3000 – 5000 per month (range is based on experience) + substantial commission
You will be currently teaching 6-12 weekly group classes and be Internationally certified in at least any 2 of the following: Body Pump, Body Attack, Body Step, Body Balance ( Les Mills an advantage), Indoor Cycling, Exercise to Music ( includes, aerobics, step and dance based programs), Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Martial Arts.
– Personal Training experience is a must
– Self driven, inspirational, organized and team leader
Job tasks include but are not limited to:
– Teaching 8-12 group classes per week ( attendance record = performance appraisal)
– Personal Training targets (we offer the best in the market commission scheme)
– flight home every 12 months
– 6 day a week work schedule, 9 hour shifts with 1hour lunch break. Split shifts are more likely than straight shifts, unless trainers book PT sessions back to back.
– visa, medicals and accommodation provided – (sharing)
– health insurance
- Job Reference: FAF/02
- Industry Sector: Leisure, Health & Fitness
- Application Instructions:
To apply for this job please attach CV and send to email@example.com.