We’ve put together a few documents you might useful when working on assignment or temporary shift through Active Connection
What do we ask of you?
- That you always do your best to look great for each temporary assignment or shift
- That you get to your jobs on time or call the client if you are running late, especially if the job is early start or weekends and our offices are not open to assist you
- That you are eligible to work in the UK and can provide us with evidence of trade qualifications you have achieved and two contacts who will be able to provide a reference for you.
- That you send your invoice and timesheets where applicable to us each month on the dates we outline for each assignment
- To keep us updated on your availability to work whenever possible.
- Download – Sample timesheet here (link)
- Download – Sample invoice here (link)
Most of Central London is based in the London Borough of Westminster. To work as a Beauty Therapist within this borough you are required to have a Special Treatments Licence. This is not to be confused with the Licence that your employer needs to have – this is specifically related to you and is valid for 3 years. If an employer is found to be employing a Beauty Therapist without this treatment licence they can be heavily fined or closed down.
To apply for the licence is totally free, all you will need is two passport photos and the application form which you can download from our website and send to:
64 Victoria Street,
London, SW1E 6QP
(Telephone: 020 7245 5171)
More information with regards Licensing can be found on www.westminster.gov.uk
- Download – Westminster license for here (link)
It’s pretty straight forward stuff, we hope! If you do encounter any problems at your place of work then we always ask that you give us a call.